Areas of Competence:
Medical Malpractice / Medical Negligence, Personal Injury, Products Liability, Professional Liability / Malpractice
Wally Bley is a partner with Bley & Evans in Columbia, Missouri, where he has practiced law for 35 years. During the course of his career Bley’s practice has included everything from criminal defense to banking law; however, his practice is now concentrated on civil liability; including personal injury and automobile crash cases, premises liability, products liability, medical negligence, and insurance related matters.
Bley is a graduate of the University of Missouri-Columbia where he earned both his B.A., with Honors, , and J.D. He is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and the International Society of Barristers and is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates and the National Board of Trial Advocacy by which he is certified in Civil Trial Advocacy. In 2014 he was named a “Top 100” by National Trial Lawyers. Wally is an active member of the Boone County Bar Association and is past-President of, and has served on the Executive Committee and Board of Governors for, the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys and is also a Sustaining Member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America. When Bley isn’t trying cases, he’s spending time with his family — his wife, two sons and a daughter– and Missouri athletics.
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- International Society of Barristers
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Boone County Bar Association, past-President
- Executive Committee and Board of Governors, Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Sustaining Member
- B.A., with Honors, University of Missouri-Columbia
- J.D., University of Missouri Missouri-Columbia
- Missouri, 1980
- Named a “Top 100” by National Trial Lawyers in 2014
Mediation Scheduling Calendar:
Please click on your preferred available date below to send your Appointment Request form directly to our scheduling staff.
Available for Service