Hon. Ron Holliger
Areas of Competence:
Business Litigation, Civil Rights, Consumer, Contracts, Employment, Insurance, Products Liability, Professional Liability / Malpractice, Real Property
Mediator, Arbitrator, Special Master
Honorable Ronald Holliger is the Founder of Holliger Law Group. In 1973 Judge Holliger started his 22 years of law practice before being appointed as the Circuit Judge of Jackson County, Missouri in 1995. Since, he has been appointed as a Judge of Missouri Court of Appeals in 2000 and appointed General Counsel for Missouri Attorney General Chris Koster in 2009. In 2014, Judge Holliger was appointed Special Counsel for Missouri Attorney General.
One of Judge Holliger’s proudest memories is teaching other judges, including creating and designing the classes. Judge Holliger has taught at University of Missouri School of Law, William Jewel College, Metropolitan Junior College and Missouri New Judge Orientation and Missouri Trial College.
In Judge Holliger’s down time, he is an avid collector of books and enjoys surrounding himself with family.
- Missouri Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Kansas City Bar Association
- American Inns of Courts
- Association of Conflict Resolution
- B.A., University of Missouri at Kansas City, 1969
- J.D., University of Missouri at Kansas City School of Law, 1973
- Supreme Court of Missouri, 1973 - Present
- Supreme Court of United State
- United States Tax Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th & 10th Circuits