Areas of Competence:
Administrative Law, Civil Rights, Employment, FELA, Labor, Personal Injury, Products Liability, Social Security, Toxic Torts, Workers Compensation
Tom McGowan is a solo-practitioner in Little Rock in a civil law practice, primarily working on MDL pharmaceutical litigation under contract with Provost Umphrey Law Firm in Texas. Tom also works individual cases in the areas of employment, labor, personal injury and FELA.
Tom graduated from Oberlin College with a degree in English in 1974 and received his J.D. from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, School of Law in 1982. Tom was previously the Executive Director of Arkansas Legal Services Support Center and a partner at both Youngdahl, Sadin & McGowan and at Provost Umphrey Law Firm, LLP.
- Licensed in state and federal courts in Arkansas and Texas, including trial and appellate courts
- AV Rating by Martindale Hubbell
- Former member of Arkansas Supreme Court Civil Practice Committee
- Former Member of Arkansas Bar Association
- Former Board Member of William Overton Inn of Courts, Little Rock
- Oberlin College, B.A. in English (1974)
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, School of Law, J.D. (1982)
Little Rock, AR
Available for Service