Robert E. Jones
Areas of Competence:
Administrative Law, Bankruptcy, Business Litigation, Commercial, Constitutional Law, Contracts, Insurance, Personal Injury, Probate, Real Property
Robert is a Shareholder at Curtis, Heinz, Garrett & O'Keefe, P.C. He has been a Prosecuting Attorney since 1995 and a City Attorney of Sunset Hills since 2011. In 1995 Robert was named Outstanding Young Lawyer by the St. Louis Bar Association. Robert has been on the Missouri Bar Association, Board of Governors since 2016.
Robert is a past-president of the St. Louis County Bar Association (1996). He was admitted to the Supreme Court of United States, United States Courts of Appeals for the Eighth, Seventh and Third Circuits, United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri and Southern District of Illinois and the Missouri Bar.
- Missouri Bar, Board of Governors (2016-Present)
- Member and Chairman, Division 2, Region X Disciplinary Committee (1993-2001)
- Special Representative, Division 3, Region X Disciplinary Committee (2001-2005)
- St. Louis Bar Association, President (1996)
- Claymont Association, Inc., President (1992-1999)
- Bachelor of Arts, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas (1982)
- Juris Doctor, Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri (1985)
- St. Louis Bar Association, Outstanding Young Lawyer (1995)
- Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyer (2009, 2010, 2013)
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review