Areas of Competence:
Len Ruzicka has over 35 years' experience providing legal advice to design professionals, general contractors, subcontractors and vendors in every aspect of the design and construction of commercial, industrial and public projects. Len’s primary focus is to achieve his clients business objectives in a cost-effective manner.
Len’s extensive experience as general counsel and senior officer of consultation, engineering and real estate development companies has made him uniquely qualified to advise participants in all aspects of his industry.
- American Bar Association, Forum on the Construction industry
- Missouri Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- American Arbitration Association, Advisor Panel
- Associated General Contractors of America
- Contract Documents Committee
- Risk Management Committee Articles
- St. Louis University School of Law, 1974
- Georgetown University, Economics, 1967
- Missouri, 1974
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- “Best Practices for Complying with Government Aspatore’s Government Contact Compliance. 2010
- Missouri Chapter, A State-by-State Guide to Construction & Design Law, American Bar Association, 2009 edition.
- “Review of Three Unique Consensus Docs Forms,” St. Louis Construction News and Real Estate, September-October 2008.
St. Louis (Headquarters)
Available for Service