Areas of Competence:
Civil Rights, Contracts, Insurance, Medical Malpractice / Medical Negligence, Personal Injury, Products Liability, Professional Liability / Malpractice, Real Property
Jeff Parshall is a partner with Ford, Parshall & Baker, where he began his career over 38 years ago after his first year of law school and where he has remained since. He practices primarily in the areas of civil liability including personal injury, premises liability and professional liability and has tried over 100 jury trials to verdict. He is known for his knowledge, competence and thoroughness in trial preparation and practice. A.V. rated by Martindale-Hubbell, Jeff has been named a Missouri “Super Lawyer” in the area of defense litigation.
Parshall is a graduate of the University of Missouri-Columbia where he earned both his B.A. and J.D. and also completed his mediation training at the School of Law’s Conflict Resolution Program. He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and a past President and current member of the Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers as well as the Boone County Bar Association. When Jeff is not practicing law or mediating he enjoys golf and sits on the Board of Directors for the Columbia Golf Foundation.
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers, past-President and current member
- Boone County Bar Association
- B.A., University of Missouri-Columbia
- J.D., University of Missouri-Columbia
- School of Law’s Conflict Resolution Program
- Named a Missouri “Super Lawyer” in area of defense litigation
Available for Service