Hon. Carolyn Whittington
Areas of Competence:
Business Litigation, Construction, Consumer, Contracts, Family Law, Medical Malpractice / Medical Negligence, Personal Injury, Probate, Professional Liability / Malpractice, Real Property
Hon. Carolyn Whittington has almost 40 years’ experience in the legal field with a background as Assistant County Counselor, in private practice, and as a trial judge. As Assistant County Counselor, she practiced in all divisions of the Circuit Court of St. Louis County representing various departments of government in civil and equitable proceedings, frequently in zoning and condemnation cases.
In private practice, she represented clients in contract and property disputes as a partner at Ziercher & Hocker, P.C. As a trial judge, she presided over civil, equity, family court, criminal and probate dockets.
Carolyn has her B.S.J. in Journalism from Northwestern University and her J.D. from St. Louis University School of Law. She is a 2009 recipient of the Missouri Lawyers Media Women of Justice Award and a 2017 recipient of the St. Louis County Bar Association’s Dudley C. Dunlop Distinguished Service Award.
- Missouri Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Probate and Associate Circuit Judges
- St. Louis County Bar Association
- B.S.J. in Journalism, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, 1970
- J.D., St. Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, MO 1979
- Missouri, 1979
- Missouri Lawyers Media Women of Justice Award, 2009
- Dudley C. Dunlop Distinguished Service Award, St. Louis County Bar Association, 2017
Mediation Scheduling Calendar:
Please click on your preferred available date below to send your Appointment Request form directly to our scheduling staff.
Available for Service