Hon. Barbara Wallace
Areas of Competence:
Business Litigation, Civil Rights, Consumer, Contracts, Employment, FELA, Insurance, Medical Malpractice / Medical Negligence, Personal Injury, Products Liability, Professional Liability / Malpractice
Mediation, Special Master
Hon. Barbara Wallace was a circuit court judge for the 21st Circuit Court in Missouri and was elected the Presiding Judge from 2001-2005. She earned her undergraduate degree and her J.D. from Washington University in St. Louis. She was in private law practice, specializing in litigation, from 1978-1995. Her experience includes work as an adjunct professor of trial advocacy at St. Louis University Law School and service as the president of the Women Lawyers Association and the Lawyers' Association. Barbara was also one of the founding members of the Women Lawyers Association.
She retired from the bench last year and has spent her time traveling and enjoying life. Most recently she and her husband traveled to Canada in August where they enjoyed nature and saw bears up close and personal.
- Missouri Bar (1976-present)
- Women Lawyers Association, Founding Member (1976)
- Women Lawyers Association, President (1978)
- Lawyers Association, President (1981)
- St. Louis County Bar Association, Member
- Washington University in St. Louis, BA, Economics (1973)
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, J.D. (1976)
- Outstanding Young Lawyer Award, St. Louis County Bar Association (1985)
- Dudley C. Dunlop Distinguished Service Award (2011)
Mediation Scheduling Calendar:
Please click on your preferred available date below to send your Appointment Request form directly to our scheduling staff. .